Sunday, March 21, 2010

Trying to get it together



My first official post to my new blog...

I have decided to change the name of my "little business". What was That's Too Cute will soon be That's Sew Sassy. Several reasons for the change, but hopefully it will be a change which will get my business really up and running. I have come to realize that I definitely have no future in any type of computer tech business, therefore I have enlisted the help of Drew Satmary of Spectra Marketing Solutions (and my dear friend Erica Catlin's brother). Drew is working, as we speak, on designing a logo for That's Sew Sassy and also building a website. Check back soon for updates.


2 comments:

  1. Nice work. Keep it up. Remember me when you are crashing sewing parties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your work and look forward to all the new items you are going to create for my girls, my clients, and I.
    Koryn Kleist (Reflections Hair Gallery and Spa)

    ReplyDelete