Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Official...




Ok - it is apparent that I am not the best blogger....but I am gonna try harder to keep up with this. There is surely something that I can be consistant with, right? Have had a couple of busy weeks. Two Mondays ago, I had a little car accident, thanks and praise to God that I was not hurt and the kids and Keith weren't with me. That same afternoon when I picked Kendall up from school they said that she had fallen with her "boyfriend" Tyler and had me sign a little accident report. As the day worn on my motherly instinct told me that something wasn't right with her. A doctor visit and an X-ray confirmed that she had a broken collar bone. Again thanks and praise to God that is was not displaced and she just had to wear a brace and sling for a couple of weeks. After that she came down with an ear infection and has been sick for over a week. Then of course I got it. So good reasons to have not kept up with my blogging. And finally here we are well into Spring Break. I was worried about 5 full days with 2 kids that are constantly fighting, but it has been a pretty good week. We took a trip to Tampa on Monday with Grandma for lunch and some shopping, then to Lakeland's Common Ground Park on Tuesday and to Busch Gardens today.


I will be meeting with Drew (my website builder) tomorrow morning and I am hoping that the site will be up and running in the next few days. I am really excited, it is looking super cute.


Have finished up a couple of orders and have several waiting to be completed. Again thanks to God that I have steady orders coming in - not too many and not too few.


Check back soon, hope to have exciting news about my new site.


Susan




No comments:

Post a Comment