Tuesday, April 20, 2010

A Sad Day


RIP

Buster

1995-2010



So today was a very sad day for me. My dog Buster was put to sleep this afternoon at 4:00. He had been my companion for the past 15 years. What a hard decision to make, but ultimately I believe that it was the right one. Tonight for the first time in 16 years I do not have a doggie sleeping in my room. Keith and I often play with Matthew by pretending to "fake cry", this afternoon when Keith left with my Buster I was crying and Matthew was laughing away thinking I was playing a game with him. When he finally realized that it wasn't a fake cry, he said "Mommy, stop tearing, stop tearing" then he proceeded to go into the kitchen, get a napkin and come back and wipe my face. Wow how that helped!

On a lighter note, I am hoping to meet with Drew tomorrow barring any unforeseen mishaps and HOPEFULLY we can get my site up and running. Check back soon!

Susan


No comments:

Post a Comment